Description: This webinar discusses common myths about grazing cover crops. Meghan Filbert presents information from recent grazing cover crop field trials and the experiences of farmers using the practice. Does grazing cover crops cause soil compaction? Can you terminate cover crops with livestock impact? Watch to find out!
Speaker: Meghan Filbert (Practical Farmers of Iowa)
- MYTHBUSTERS: Grazing Cover Crops | Slide Deck
- Measure Biomass to Determine Cover Crop Quantity and Grazing Days | Fact Sheet
- Grazing Cover Crops to Avoid Soil Compaction | Case Study
- Soil Compaction in Grazed Cover Crop Fields | Research Report
- Grazing Cover Crops | How-To Guide
This webinar was recorded March 31, 2020.