Grazing Planners Speak is an eleven part series of informative, on-farm videos featuring experienced grazing planners. The series is designed to provide current and would-be grazing technical service providers with a comprehensive overview of the in-field components of grazing planning. Videos cover everything from grazing infrastructure to pasture layout to animal handling.
- Matt Bunger, Illinois NRCS
- Kirsten Jurcek, Glacierland Resource Conservation and Development
- Serge Koenig, Sauk County Office of Land Resources and Environment
- Travis Meteer, University of Illinois Extension
- Marie Raboin, Dane County Land & Water Resources Department
- Gene Schriefer, Farm Service Agency