Then join us for an interactive online series that will provide you with a broad understanding of the ins and outs of regenerative grazing. In this 3-part online series, you will learn from Kent Solberg of the Minnesota Sustainable Farming Association and local Illinois graziers as they provide their own experiences with regenerative grazing and explain the science to back it up.
We’re partnering with the University of Illinois Extension, The Land Connection, and the Champaign County Soil & Water Conservation District to offer an online educational series to provide you with a broad understanding of the ins and outs of regenerative grazing..
• Thursday, February 11, 2021 | 9:00am – 10:30am | Online | Session 1
• Thursday, February 18, 2021 | 9:00am – 10:30am | Online | Session 2
• Thursday, February 25, 2021 | 9:00am – 10:00am | Online | Session 3
• April 2021 | Date & Location TBA | On-Farm Field Day
• Online Series: $30
• On-farm Field Day: $30
• Online Series + On-farm Field Day: $50