Increasing Profitability Through Regenerative Grazing – Murphysboro, IL
Join the Pasture Project and the team at Understanding Ag for a grazing field day! David Kleinschmidt and Doug Peterson will lead the workshop, which will be hosted by Tim Imhoff on his farm. Lunch will be provided.
This workshop will teach you:
- Principles of Soil Health & Adaptive Stewardship
- Making Grazing Highly Profitable & Desirable
- Successful Marketing: Strategies for Enhanced Net Margins
- Designing Cover Crop Mixes
- Nutrient Management
- How to Add Diversity to Row Crops
- Farm Economics and Whole Farm Planning
*Farm address will be shared with field day participants.